- Thinking over the last 3 months, did you have sex with anyone? (oral, anal, vaginal; male, female, transgender)
- How many different partners did you have?
- Have you informed you partner(s) about your HIV status?
- Do you want help with partner notification, safer sex practices, harm reduction, or case management?
- Were you told you had an STD other than HIV in the past 3 months?
- Have you used any drugs/alcohol in the past 3 months?
- What is the single best thing I can do to help change your behavior regarding the use of condoms and/or clean needles?
- When you last did not use a condom and/or clean needle, what stopped you from doing so?
1. New York State HIV Clinical Education Initiative (CEI). New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute.
2. Jaysharee Ravishankar, MD, MPH, David Odegaard, SUNY Downstate STAR Health Center
3. Robert Beil, MD, Montefiore Medical Center
4. NYS HIV Quality of Care & Consumer Advisory Committees