August 13, 2013
Posted August 2013
New Conference CME/CNE Courses
The Clinical Education Initiative is pleased to announce the availability of six new CME/CNE courses from the 2013 ACTHIV Conference. After viewing a course, follow the link in the course instructions to receive CME/CNE credit.* Courses are free and available online at any time:
- Antiretroviral Therapy: When, How, and What to Start
- Evaluation and Care of the HCV Patient Prior to or in the Absence of Treatment
- HBV in HIV – Forgotten But Not Gone
- The New Patient Entering HIV Care – What You Need to Know and Do in 2013
- The Pipeline of New HCV Therapies – What to Expect in the Next 5 Years
- Update on HIV Drug Resistance
* CME/CNE credit is offered through the joint sponsorship/co-providership of the William Beaumont Hospital, American Academy of CME, Inc., and the American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV).
Supported by educational grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb; Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co; and ViiV Healthcare.
New Learning Modules
The Clinical Education Initiative is pleased to announce the availability of four new learning modules. Learning modules are free and available online at any time:
- Acute HIV Infection: Diagnosis, Pathogenesis and Treatment
- HIV and Mental Health
- Other Clinical/Psychiatric Aspects of Primary Care: HIV Treatment Adherence
- The Triply Diagnosed Patient
Please visit http://ceitraining.org/resources/audio-video.cfm to view all of our learning modules.