UPDATE: CEI Updates
Updated April 2013
Provider Guide to HIV Testing
A new online HIV Testing simulation tool is available at: http://ceitraining.org/mobile-tools/simulation.cfm
New CME Courses
The Clinical Education Initiative is pleased to announce the availability of four new CME courses. All courses are free and can be taken online at any time.
- HIV Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (IRIS): pathogenesis and pearls for clinical management *
- HIV-1 Pathogenesis and the GI Tract: The Effects of Colorectal Immune Deficiency & Reconstitution *
- Preventing and Managing Kidney Disease in HIV-Infected Patients *
- What Do We Really Know About Cardiovascular Disease in the HIV-infected Population? *
* PRN (Physicians’ Research Network) Course
Please visit http://www.ceitraining.org/cme/ today to sign-up for this training opportunity.
New Learning Modules
The Clinical Education Initiative is pleased to announce the availability of six new learning modules. Learning modules are free and available online at any time:
- Update from the 2013 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (20th CROI)
- Clinical Manifestations of the Most Common STDs
- Ethical and Policy Implications of HIV Treatment as Prevention
- Government Policy Perspectives
- Research Update on HIV Treatment as Prevention
- Treatment as Prevention for the Uninfected
- Treatment as Prevention with People Living with HIV
Please visit http://www.ceitraining.org/resources/audio-video.cfm to view all of our learning modules.
For more information, please visit http://www.ceitraining.org/index.cfm